This tour focuses on the “must-see” sights in Puerto Rico. You will get a tour of Old San Juan (know the history and culture of Puerto Rico) plus explore a beach forest (mangroves, lagoons), a cave and get a glimpse of the rainforest.
Hot Springs and Rainforest in Puerto Rico
- Private Group 5th & 6th Person: +$100
Tour the Carite Forest Reserve and relax in the Coamo Thermal Hot Springs!
A great way to know Puerto Rico, enjoy a beautiful day and relax. You will learn about our history, culture, geography and ecological features (birds, plants, etc).
You can swim on the cold waters of the Carite Forest, and then heat your body in the most popular Puerto Rico hot springs. You are going to feel great.
This is not a regular commercial tour. I will show you different places. I will give you a lot of interesting information in a fun/informal way. We can be spontaneous. You can get to “feel”, “breath” and “enjoy” Puerto Rico.
Places to visit:
- Guavate State Forest, Road 184, Cayey Puerto Rico
- Carite Forest Reserve, Carite Forest Reserve, Puerto Rico,
- El Charco Azul, Patillas 00723 Puerto Rico,
- Puente Las Flores, San Ildefonso, Coamo
- Coamo Thermal Hot Springs, End of Route 546, 00769 Puerto Rico,